Websites can be a powerful tool used by auto dealerships to find quality leads. An active blog can be as well. Maintaining and updating a blog on a regular basis to promote your dealership’s deals, services or events is the best way to drive traffic to your website and generate leads.
A blog in your dealership’s website can be a promotional tool used to draw targeted traffic to your website and thereby convert them into sales. Your blog should be interesting, informative and conversational – this is where most of your potential customers will want to interact with you for updates on vehicles, deals, etc.
Content writing ideas for your blog
Blogs in your dealership’s website should contain fresh and unique ideas. It has to be engrossing and informative. Below you will find some interesting ideas for topics for your dealership’s blog:
• Latest vehicle releases: this post will establish the credibility of the website. If your dealership is launching new vehicles, you need to actively update the vehicle releases on your blog and it should also contain the specifications and price of the newly launched vehicles – it gives clarity to the potential customers.
• Industry news: blogs should be updated frequently with latest news on the auto industry, along with reviews, comments and analysis. Potential customers will be on the look-out for the latest trends in the auto industry.
• Vehicle reviews: customers willing to purchase a car will check your dealership’s blog for vehicle reviews and comments before making a purchase. Blogging on vehicle reviews is helpful for customers to get information. Vehicle reviews should include vehicle specifications, ratings, pricing and photo gallery – all that will make customers interested.
• Events at your dealership: having a blog is similar to having a message board for your business. The blog gives all the relevant information to the customers about your dealership. You can use your dealership’s blog to update the latest events and activities that are taking place at your dealership. It builds a relation between the customer and your dealership.
• FAQs about cars and their maintenance: while purchasing a car, most customers will have various questions related to it. You need to answer the questions regularly on your website’s blog and cover everything that a potential customer needs to know about cars, their maintenance, driving tips, test drive reviews, etc.
• Specials in the service department: you should update the blog with information related to special services or repairs your dealership offers. It should provide information on the blog about the specialty of the service department.
• Seasonal offers or year-end sales: the blog in the website is an easy way to interact with existing customers and developing new customers. You need to update your blog with seasonal offers that you offer or deals on year-end sales.
Tips to make your blog user and search engine-friendly
Search engines rank websites that have fresh, unique and quality content. Dealerships should keep these things in mind before blogging and create conversational and informational content to make it user friendly. Here are some tips to make your blog user and search engine-friendly:
There are several sports blogs that are making decent passive income from the visitors they are driving. These informative websites usually work with the recent news and updates in the sports world. There are several ways to generate passive income online; however, one of the most rewarding methods is to create a news-based blog. These blogs never run out of content as you will definitely find something to cover a story. If you’re willing to work on sports website, you just need to find out a specific sports to cover the exclusive stories. At the same time, you will also get the traffic from the niche itself. Thus you will be getting returning traffic over time and make decent money without any real promotion once you’re done with the primary level of promotional activities.
Can you still generate passive income from a sports blog: steps explained simple!
No matter what the niches are, the steps are simple and straightforward. You can work with the same methods with a sports blog too! You can work with the same plan you’d do for a news blog. So the steps are pretty much the same. There are several steps that you’d like to follow to get things sorted. You can work with platforms like WordPress, Joomla and so on; you just need a simple, sports-oriented theme and you’re good to go!
#1 setting up the website
First, you will need a website that works around the concept of sports and similar activities. If you’re working with a particular sport, you will need to focus on getting a domain name related to that. If you’re working with a generic website, you can work with any domain relating to sports, health or activities. You can use the popular platforms like WordPress, Joomla or similar ones to get started. Get a reliable hosting and setup the domain name, you’re good to go!
#2 getting the content sorted
Once you have setup the website, it’s now time to focus on creating high quality, unique, relevant content. You have to update your blog regularly to keep your visitors keep coming to the website. You can hire writers from different platforms like odesk, freelancer or elance You can also find an agency to get you content regularly. Things will be fairly simple, if you have a good resource for generating high quality content for your blog. If you haven’t found any, you have to keep yourself busy to get the website ranked and stay there!
#3 promote and populate
Finally, you have to work on the rest, yet the most important thing – promoting your sports blog. You can use the regular SEO methods; however, to get better exposure and immediate attention, you will need something out of the box to get the maximum number of visitors to your website. Find out what’s special about your website and you can start working on that factor. You have to emphasize on your special qualities to get the better results. Once you have focused on promoting and populating the blog, you’re ready to make some serious money!